jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

how can i set up adsense on hubpage?

1. patientcarecenter profile image61
    patientcarecenterposted 5 years ago

please tell me whether adsense adds appear automatically on my hubpage or i have to setup them? and can i use this hub pages associated ad sense on my other sites?

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this
    2. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You cam have only one Adsense  account which you would have to use for all your online activity from which you can get adsense earnings. The ads are automatic and you don't have to do much except set up your id.. as paradigm has pointed out.. Follow the step by step instructions in that link and you will get it set up easily.

2. 0
    msivakumarposted 5 years ago

1. If you already have an Adsense account you can just associate the same with HubPages.

2. If you dont have an Adsense account you need to apply for the same and get approved by Google.

3. You can associate either your HubPages content or any of your sites content.

4. Whichever content you want to associate ensure that it has substantial original content and decent traffic.

5. If all of your content sites are in initial stages (with less content) it is better to apply through Hubpages for the Adsense (after enhancing your Hubpages content with roughly about 15-20 hubs)

Hope this helps.