How do you call Google AdSense?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (36 posts)
  1. klaceyjsmith profile image59
    klaceyjsmithposted 12 years ago

I am just learning all about everything on the internet, and I signed up for a Google AdSense account so that I could get paid for my articles.  Well, I don't know what the heck I did, but they deleted my account and have now denied me access to another one?  I have tried and tried to get in touch with them but am not able to find any contact information anywhere for them. I am so distraught. I sent emails and they came back saying that you couldn't send emails to those addresses for various reasons. Does anyone have a phone number so that I can call them and find out what's going on and let them know I'm just a learner here and how important an AdSense account is to me?  Thanks for anyone that can help me resolve this issue,
    Klacey.

1. Car-way profile image59
      Car-wayposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Have more questions? You can find answers in our Help Center at http://www.google.com/adsense/support?sct=app-api , or the AdSense blog at http://adsense.blogspot.com?sct=app-api . In addition, you can post your questions to the AdSense Help Forum at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/A … ct=app-api . Plus, sign up to receive email communications from AdSense, like tips and newsletters: https://www.google.com/adsense/lang-change?sct=app-api .

Sincerely,

2. Career-Guide profile image60
      Career-Guideposted 12 years agoin reply to this

klaceyjsmith!! you do not need to look for further readings -

I have faced the problem as you said-  Look! you just need to wait to get in Google search, its very unfortunate but it is also possible your hubs going to be flagged by hub admin for publication. but you do not need to worry in case.

1- I suggest to create a new blog and then apply through that, put some original stuff

2-If your hubs also got unpublished and appeals you for revision never do that ..... create a new account at hubpages then put your activated adsense publisher ID

3- If you dont want to create a blog wait for atleast 15 days before applying for adsense

3. Richieb799 profile image77
      Richieb799posted 12 years agoin reply to this

try applying with a different email address for an Adsense account, I would suggest writing at least 10 articles before doing so though. Google want to know they have a serious publisher. Just think how many people like yourself apply everyday.

klaceyjsmithposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We finally resolved this, thanks so much. I appreciate your caring enough to try and offer a resolution. God bless you.

1. profile image52
          ameesmiharposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hi Klaceyjsmith, I know this post is quite old but it showed you had the same issue as I am facing right now.  I am a new bee in AdSense with new blog site and just yesterday AdSense disabled my account without giving me details of any reasons.  Can you PLEASE shed some light on how you got them re-instated your AdSense A/C?  Please help
          Appreciated in advance!

1. Writer Fox profile image31
            Writer Foxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Generally, it's just spammers who bump a two-year old thread on this Forum.  Klaceyjsmith is unlikely to answer you because she is not active on this site now and has no content posted here.  You would do better to post your questions on the AdSense Forum:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

1. profile image52

Thank Writer Fox.  What worried me most is Google disabled my AdSense account after they confirmed my bank account and address information which seemed no issue that's why they were about to make the payment (of small amount though), that tells me they were proceeding with confirmation.  Now the disabling the account with no details provided is frustrating me.  My site is very new as I am with AdSense and still getting updating with more content......
              Do you have any suggestion?

Go to the AdSense forum because you cannot post a link to your website on this forum and nobody here can help you.

2. Marisa Wright profile image87
                Marisa Wrightposted 10 years agoin reply to this

How did you apply for your Adsense account?   Residents of some countries have to wait 6 months before they can have an Adsense account.  It is possible to get around that - but what happens is that when you confirm your address, Google realizes you're in one of those countries, and will disable your account.

So, did you use some way of getting around the 6 month rule?   If so, it's likely Adsense has banned you for breaking their rules.

1. profile image52

Actually I live in US, not in another foreign country :-).  This is the very first time I had AdSense account setup without any issue at all. 
                  On Saturday - 12/7, I received the PIN in mail from Google AdSense for me to confirm my address and bank account information to proceed for the payment process (my very first payment :-() 
                  As far as I can control I didn't break any rules.  I just don't understand how and why Google can disable the account without further explanation and not allowing the user to have a chance to even communicate properly with them - that's frustrating....

Did you ask on the AdSense forum?  AdSense employees often answer the questions there. Here, you will only have guesses.

4. Fellow Mumbaite profile image59
      Fellow Mumbaiteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I was denied Adsense A/C by Google in the beginning because I had very few articles on my blog. But once I knew the reason I started off writing more and more quality articles. Once I reached the mark of 40 articles I applied back and to my surprise my Google Adsense was approved quickly. It is very important that you have more than 15 and remain consistent in writing self written articles which are approved and published. Then only you should apply for adsense. Don't worry if your adsense a/c is denied, you may definitely get your adsense a/c approved. But don't forget to follow the norms and regulations that you need to suffice for the Google Adsense Approval. Best wishes.

5. JRBanks profile image56
      JRBanksposted 12 years agoin reply to this

They do not offer contact information, you have to use the help forums. They call you wink

6. kkemper1 profile image60
      kkemper1posted 9 years agoin reply to this

AD SENSE has no phone number and other Google offices are not
      permitted to contact Google. Thus, Google is violating several federal laws.
      I am about to create a class action lawsuit against Google; care to join it?

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 12 years ago

It is difficult to get a email reply directly from Google and almost impossible to get talk to somebody directly.

All you have to depend on the Google Adsense help forum and the volunteers there. Occasionally Google executives also respond there but it is few and far between.

So, first get used to this - Google is God and you cant directly talk to them. You need to depend on other helpful folks out there.

Now coming to your case :

1. Is this the first time you are applying for Google Adsense ?

2. If so, what exactly was there in the reply mail sent by Google.

Please share the detail here or in Adsense forums so that people can help you.

Normally if you are applying for first time, and if you dont have adequate content to show (either from your website or through HubPages) they will not approve your account.

They expect you to have substantial original content and then they will process your application.

So, if it is just plain rejection of your application first time, you dont have to worry much - sooner or later you will get approval.

To ascertain that please share the exact content sent by Google, so that we can help out.

Regards,
    Sivakumar

3. Pamela N Red profile image83
    Pamela N Redposted 12 years ago

You might try this list of numbers if you aren't getting any help via email.

http://www.google.com/about/corporate/c … dress.html

4. stayingalivemoma profile image84
    stayingalivemomaposted 12 years ago

I had the same thing happen to me. I HAD a blog on Blogger (stayingalivemoma.blogspot.com) and then one day it just vanished. No note, no money left on the table...I felt like a prostitute or a cheap date at best. Fortunately for me, I made some friends while on blogger who have let's say "some access" to the powers that be at Google. But even with that they are limited to just emsailing them and submitting disabled accounts. I do know that Google has a form you can fill out and submit to them to have them review your account and possibly get it reinstated. Dare I say you can "Google" it?

Other than that, you, as am I and many others will have to pray that Google discovers Customer Service and decides to make it so that people can complain to them and maybe even provide their address so that we can do a drive by shooting of the place (just kidding). Cheers!

klaceyjsmithposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOL!  Thanks to Best Review, they went to bat for me and got my account back. Thank God for my writing skills, it has opened up new friendships and doors that probably otherwise would not be open to me.

1. kkemper1 profile image60

what is BEST review?
        where are they?
        etc

5. profile image0

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense?hl=en

Please go to the above link - and click on the Disabled Accounts. Post your query there and you are sure to get help. Please give as much detail as possible, with the exact words and the exact sequence of events.

Please dont waste time in trying to get somebody from Google to email or talk to somebody in Google - It won't work - Google is very stubborn and almost arrogant(may be they have their own reason)in getting involved in these issues directly - most of the process is automated and robotized. Only on rare escalations you will get to hear from direct Google resource. Don't get me wrong - Am just setting your expectations correct here.

Forums and help center are self regulated and contributors are highly knowledgeable (called as TC's). They should be able to resolve the issue.

I left 4 queries; no response yet.
      by law, the company must respond; of course, google thinks it is too
      powerful to have to follow any laws!

6. Career-Guide profile image60
    Career-Guideposted 12 years ago

Usually such sh*t happens when we apply a new ad sense account, I am also so paid with them... The way that i used to get an adsense account was very easy.

First create your own blog, it will less the chances of getting banned, 'Try blogspot'

Then reapply for Google adsense they will review your stuff... I will be grateful to suggest you but please at least tell us what was the message received for getting banned.

Google reviews nothing but their revenue

7. profile image0

Folks,

In Google parlance, "banned" is different thing and "approval rejection" or "disapproved" is different thing.

Banned means life ban, there is 1% chance of getting your adsense account lifted from ban (usually it happens when the adsense account holder violates the TOS. Google is very very strict on this)

Approval rejection is much lesser crime. You have not fulfilled the basic criteria to get the application processed and approved. Whether you have your own website, or blogspot or HubPages if the basic prerequisite of Google Adsense policies are not met you will not get approval. Once you fulfill that its just a matter of applying again and get approved.

To avoid this pain it is better to first have some good content and then go go Google for approval. You will have much pleasant experience.

And on another note, if you are applying for first time it is better to use HubPages URL to get approval, rather than on your own another blog. (this is after you update your HubPages account with good content)

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Sivakumar

8. AndrewGee profile image61
    AndrewGeeposted 12 years ago

Google is God and you can't talk to them...er, you can talk to God, in which case Google isn't God.
    But, that apart, you need really to find out why you haven't got an account. If you have only just started out, then the best thing that you can do IMHO is to start blogging on Blogger.com, which is owned by Google.  Write a few posts (like a months worth) which are over 1000 words each and interesting.  Do it as a passion site.  then  apply again.

9. daytraderofstocks profile image59
    daytraderofstocksposted 12 years ago

I've seen so many instances where people try to contact google about adsense and so many times they say it's about as easy as trying to phone the president.
    It unfortunate since people are trying to make a living.

wanna help me sue Google for fraud?

EVERY big company has sunk when they think they are too powerful!

10. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 12 years ago

If your adsense account is deleted you will receive an email saying why, and how to remedy it if you can.

1. sofs profile image77
      sofsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thisisoli, That doesn't happen...they just don't bother to answer.. smile

the adsense support forum is the best place to resolve these issues.

2. kkemper1 profile image60

excuse me; BS

11. stayingalivemoma profile image84
    stayingalivemomaposted 12 years ago

not true....i got nothing...

1. profile image57
      laptop-coolerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The e-mails are sent out as part of the cancellation service, so they should be somewhere in your inbox.

12. pmiles profile image60
    pmilesposted 12 years ago

AdSense has been mass deleting accounts lately.

let's class action sue them; help them go out of biz!  Woolworths,
      WT Grants, both folded and Sears is about to fold; they all think they
      are too big to fold!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)