jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Hub writing in parts ?

1. avidix profile image60
    avidixposted 5 years ago

Due to non availability of time can I write in Parts and when it completes then Publish it. Does Hub Page provide this facility to write in part and save and continue further on the same page under Hub?
    Thanks- Avinash

1. Ms Dee profile image86
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it certainly does. I currently have one hub I am working on a little bit each day that I have been going in and out of. To go out, we have a choice to either just save the draft, or go ahead and publish it.  Welcome to HubPages!

avidixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Great Dee, It was my problem for 6-7 days when I joined the Hub Pages. My Regards & Love to You (We call Dee To A sister who we love more)
        URS_ Avidix.
        Thanks again Dee..........

2. Daffy Duck profile image61
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can also use a word document located on your computer to write like that and then just copy and paste it if you wanted to.

Thanks for ur kind suggestion, This will certainly make my work easy
        -Greetings..Avidex

2. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

I always prefer to do a hub in more than one stage. It allows me to go back and check for errors as well as the formatting.

Thanks indeed...

3. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

You would see your scores change ..move higher or lower as you add information.
    It is perfectly okay to write a little at a time, but I have noticed that it keeps showing up as substandard if there is very little information..
    Using a word processing tool to write and then pasting it into a hub is usually works well . You will not lose any information while saving (has happened to me) and you also have a copy of your hubs smile IMHO

Thanks for your advise.

4. Donnacha C profile image82
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

I always write my hubs over a number of days, constantly editing etc....Works best for me, and it allows time to review the article, etc....

Thanks Dear. I got it....

working