jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Few Minutes Ago I were Really Happy but Now ..... HUB Sucks

1. Career-Guide profile image60
    Career-Guideposted 5 years ago

Few minutes back i have my all 5 published hubs, suddenly they unpublished and appearing Need Revision.... Why?

Why H**t Happens?

1. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Because each of the hubs presumably violated one or more of the rules for published hubs: duplication, spun text, banned affiliate links, over-promotional, pixelated or poor quality images, over-personal...

only you can see the actual reason. I believe it is stated for each hub separately if you  open the hub and look at the warning message.

1. Career-Guide profile image60
        Career-Guideposted 5 years ago in reply to this

All the Hubs Showing Same Message-

The quality of this Hub does not live up to HubPages' standards. It may be uninspired content in heavily saturated topic areas, short or unoriginal content, purely personal content, promote dubious products or offers, has a disallowed capsule as the first full width capsule, or it may contain low resolution images or images that prominently watermarked. These factors diminish the value of this Hub to our community.

Please make the changes necessary in order to bring this Hub up to HubPages' standards, and then use the Submit for Publication button. We will review your Hub, and if appropriate, republish it.

2. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You may want to read the Faq section on publishing policies http://hubpages.com/faq/#what_is_allowed   where you have all the information about why your hubs are moderated. ( read all the questions under that topic)
      You can also find the answers in the warning at the top of your hubs which clearly tell you what the cause is ... check both, sort out the issues and you can put them up for republication  once you have sorted it out .

3. 0
      Web Addictposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know how that felt. But I'm sure you can have them revised and republished again. It's just too slow though, the whole moderation process. I think it takes a week or so. Guess there's just too many hubs being submitted.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I just checked a cached version of your hub Sparkling Career with Huge Opportunities in Human Resource Management.

There are a lot of grammatical errors in the hub, plus in parts it looks like it is badly spun into English. That is probably the reason it was unpublished.

Also, you had no tags. That will make it hard for search engines to find your articles in the future.

3. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

That means your article is poorly written, bad grammar, excessive misspellings, crude, or not long enough. Pretend you are writing a High School term paper. Polish it, you want an A. Cite your material , if it needs cited. Find someone who has a 90 up on their picture and read their hubs to see how it is properly done. You should be able to get one published, if you do these things.