Hi guys
    I published my second hub about the three video games
    COD MW3
    Battlefield 3
    GOW 3

so tell me what you think ?

2. Danette Watt profile image87
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

Not bad. I'm not a gamer so I assume you have stuff in there gamers would want to know about.

Watch some of your content. Some of your sentence structure could be improved, esp. run-on sentences such as this one:

Microsoft Epic Studios shaking the gaming world releasing their third sequel to the remarkable Gears of war series, with each of the previous parts being a big success as Gears of War was the most anticipated game of 2006 winning several awards as "best game of 360" during the 2005 E3 show, as did Gears of war 2 in 2008 E3 show by wining overall "best shooting game" and "best graphics technology", now the much more anticipated Gears of War 3 is expected to rank even higher.

That is all ONEsentence! Take a breath, break it up into 2 or even 3 sentences so you have just 1 thought or game in each.

Make sure your hubs are a decent length. This one was b/c you were reviewing 3 games but the one on WP's Keyword tool was not acceptable. It was a picture and a few sentences. I'm surprised HP hasn't said something to you. A hub should be at least 400 words. Give us the pros and cons of that product. Do you use it? Is it helpful? Do you have stats to back up your positive or negative review?

and so on.

But, overall you're writing is decent and gamers and other techy people will be interested in reading your hubs.

3. jeneriodan profile image59
    jeneriodanposted 5 years ago

you're awesome man
    Thanks a lot
    really useful advices