jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Quantcast and Followers

1. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

This is actually two separate questions.

(1)  Why did HubPages' Quantcast rating drop so much yesterday?  It was #75.  The day before it was at #66.

(2)  Is something weird going on with the Following function?  I received an e-mail about a new follower. But my number of followers is the same as before, and the new name did not appear in my feed.  I thought perhaps they had followed me and then unfollowed soon afterward. 

Out of curiosity, I checked out the Hubber's profile, and I saw their name in their own feed as their own follower!  Is that actually possible?  It seemed to me to indicate a glitch of some kind.

1. 0
      Suramya.Kposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't know about the Quantcast issue, but yes, I have received email about a new follower. Strangely, I can very well remember that he had already followed me before, this is the third time the same person is following me!

1. Aficionada profile image93
        Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's interesting!

I know that sometimes Hubbers will decide to unfollow for one reason or another.  I do that myself.  I suppose it could happen that that person keeps changing their mind.  But depending on how long a time interval occurs between Follows, it could also be a glitch that you are seeing.

I'm very curious about the person I mentioned who followed themself.

2. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

It appears there have been some other problems with Follower E-mails!

3. trecords0 profile image60
    trecords0posted 5 years ago

Sometimes I get an email saying someone is following me, then when I go to my profile they are not there until I hit refresh, or I check fan mail.