jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (28 posts)

Yipeeee!!!! I Got My Adsense Account!!

1. Rehana Stormme profile image93
    Rehana Stormmeposted 5 years ago

FINALLY, FINALLY, I got my adsense account! I'm so happy! =^-^= XD

(Before coming to hubpages, I had a blog on blogger and I got rejected for adsense like a dozen times. So when I logged in today and saw the approval email, I was EXtrEMely HaPpY!!!)

Can't wait for my first cheque!
    Thanks Hubpages and thanks to all my friends on here!

xoxox

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Awesome. Perseverance pays off!!

Rehana Stormmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It sure does! Thanks, Dorsi XD

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!!!!  big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Thank you, Sir Dent!!! \=^-^=/

3. kannanwrites profile image80
      kannanwritesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Many congratulations.....hope you reach the payout soon.

4. Cousin Fudd profile image80
      Cousin Fuddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations on this mile stone and hoping you do well.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago

Congratualtions and well done! smile

Thank you, Hollie. I'm exhilarated. big_smile

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
        Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll drink a vitual glass of bubbly, and toast your future revenue share. smile

3. KeithTax profile image79
    KeithTaxposted 5 years ago

Get your HP ad account, too.

Thanks, Keith! You're a genius!  I should do that right away! big_smile

4. Savvycruzr profile image60
    Savvycruzrposted 5 years ago

Hello Rehana and congratulations on the AdSense approval

Are YOU implying from your post that you got the Adsense approval from
    your Blogger account - or was it approved after you applied via your HubPages account?

Looking forward to your reply ASAP.  Thanks! :-)

Hey Georgie, I have a blog on blogger and I tried so many times to get an adsense account but it got rejected over and over again - even though I had about 15 complete posts. I then got a Hubpages account and after writing 10 posts, I applied for adsense and I was surprised that it was Finally accepted. That's why I was extremely happy. Was it just luck, or was it because my domain was at hubpages, I wonder?  Anyway, it was approved after I applied via my HP address.

1. Savvycruzr profile image60
        Savvycruzrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great reply Rehana! It seems like it was approved much faster because HP is an  Authority Site - and you're located in the US as well. Some Hubbers in countries such as India and some Asian countries have to wait for a minimum of 6 months according to AdSense rules before applying via HP for approval - so as to protect the integrity of the program. Thanks again for clarifying YOUR original post and have a fun-filled day ahead!:-)

Savvycruzr

Yeah, 6 months is rather tight. I got mine in less than 5 weeks.

5. stuff4you profile image45
    stuff4youposted 5 years ago

I don't mean to sound gloomy and I understand you're excited but Adsense is a bit over rated and it usually takes thousands of views just to get a few clicks.

but some topics do better than others. I've heard health and beauty is a topic  which does well w/ adsense and so does local traffic.

Thanks for that...Earning from Adsense requires a considerable quantity of quality hubs and enough traffic directed to the hubs. It may take time but it's definitely possible! May be I was being over-excited about getting my adsense account tongue but being excited about 'small' things keeps me happy!! big_smile lol. Thanks for taking the time to reply smile

6. Jessi10 profile image80
    Jessi10posted 5 years ago

If you are using Adsense and working on Hubpages, you're best bet to earn money on your first month is to publish articles and make them POPULAR. I've found that in order to do this, you might want to research topics first then publish a good 5 or ten articles daily until your popularity grows. This worked for me.

7. anujagarwal profile image73
    anujagarwalposted 5 years ago

Congratulations Rehana... Hope you will have great time here at HubPages and earn a lot...

8. homesteadbound profile image89
    homesteadboundposted 5 years ago

Congratulations and welcome to hubpages!

9. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 5 years ago

Google is not very strict on six month rule for new adsense account approval as long as the content is of good quality. If the content meets its standards it does give approval at the earliest (irrespective of the origin of the country).

At the same time, Google is ruthless in banning the adsense accounts if the publisher does not meet their TOS. And of late publishers from Asian countries seem to be affected a lot . Some of the affected publishers claim that it is not their fault (but due to some spamming activity of which they dont have control)

Not sure where is the fault but if there is some kind of system where the genuine publishers is not affected it will be great .

Sorry, if some of the comments is not related to this forum. Anyways, congrats Rehana for getting the adsense approval.

10. snakeslane profile image80
    snakeslaneposted 5 years ago

Congratulations Rehana Stormme!  I recently got mine too. I wish you the best.

11. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Way to go!!

12. Richieb799 profile image61
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Well Done, I remember when my pin came in the post, I was sick in bed with the flubut it cheered me up. I owe a lot to hubpages since its also inspire me to get other jobs as well as the payment each month smile

13. rosemere profile image60
    rosemereposted 5 years ago

congratulations! I know the feeling.. now it's all about keyword research. you already have the platform..

14. vianasya profile image60
    vianasyaposted 5 years ago

Congratulation..May success will always be with you..

15. IsadoraPandora profile image86
    IsadoraPandoraposted 5 years ago

I am so happy for you!! I hope you make tons of money!

working