jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Clarification question

1. Scicy profile image60
    Scicyposted 5 years ago

I have something to clarify about the rules and regulations of Hubpages. What are the reasons why there are some account which were suspended? My account was also suspended and I don't know the reason why. I never posted any links to my articles. I only published short stories and articles about writing. What are your grounds for account suspensions? I hope to hear your answers soon. Thank you.

2. 0
    msivakumarposted 5 years ago

Please refer the above link and review the section on HubPages help. Here all the possible violations are listed.

Maybe due to oversight you could have done something wrong. Please check this, you should be able to know the reasons behind the suspension.

If you are still not satisfied send a mail to team@hubpages.com.

Hope it helps.

1. Scicy profile image60
      Scicyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I did check the contents and it seems that they are all good. No duplications  or any copy-pasted pa of the article. I originally wrote it. I really don't understand why. Now, I am working on making another account but the moderator says that there are duplicate content. How could that be when I made it myself?

I was truly disappointed to what happened to my account and that disappointment grows as they tried to moderate my article just because they it has duplicate contents when in fact, I know myself that it was originally written by me.

Hope you'll take action on this. Thank you.

1. sofs profile image88
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Scicy, if the material has been published anywhere  on the internet or even on another account here, even if it is your own writing,  it is deemed as duplicate. You need to get those articles that are indexed and cached by Google cleared out before you publish parts of it..  or having any resemblance to it again.

HubPages requires you to write unique content just for this site..
        You need to write to Team@hubpages.com for further clarification.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago

If you have been banned, opening a new account is not the way to go.  It will simply be banned as well.  You should contact us for clarification.

Closed to reply