Unlike the 1st hub, I want to now use my 'Username' for the HubPages.

1. Sulabha profile image80
    Sulabhaposted 5 years ago

I think I made a mistake when I gave a general name to my Hubs.This I did because that is how it is done in blogging. But, I realize that it will not work here. This belief was confirmed when I published my 2nd blog. In my second Hub,  my user name appeared and that is how it got published. And I find, that I rather like it.Thus, I now want my user name to appear in all my hubs.
    Kindly help. Since, I am not supposed to mention the name, I am not doing so.

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Your username is Sulabha. It will appear at the top right of all  your hubs, as well as your profile.

You cannot change your username. You can, however, open up a new account.

Hubpages is NOT a blog. Your hub "Eve's View" makes people think you've only typed a few sentences - you need to edit it and move the comments box to the bottom of the page - and preferably remove the bio. Your bio can be placed at the bottom or on your profile.

3. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Of your two published hubs one has a comment box right at the top of the page this is unusual and I find it off putting as anyone wanting to read the page has to scroll past it to find the content.

You can easily edit the hubs you have published to suit the way you now want them to appear.

It might be worth visiting the Learning Center at the bottom of the page and the FAQ - help button at the top of the page. these will help you with the difference in making a HubPage to writing in a 'blogging'  style.

The URL of your hubs, now includes your profile name as HubPages has switched over to us all having our own sub-domains. Hope this information is useful to you or someone else who reads it.