jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Do you use Backlink Software Post-Panda?

1. ThunderKeys profile image69
    ThunderKeysposted 5 years ago

Some backlink software can find high PR do-follow blog links to comment on or so they say.

Do you use Backlink Software Post-Panda? If so, which one do you recommend? Which software actually does what it's marketed to do?

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The only software I currently use is one that finds blogs on similar subjects for me - I don't automate comments, and only add a backlink to the blog if I feel I can add value...

ThunderKeysposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you SimeyC. That's the precisely the strategy I'm contemplating. Is there a software package you recommend for this purpose?

The reason I ask is because I can't find a single Hub or article that is not motivated by affiliate marketing. So I can't get an unbiased review or recommendation.

I want to experiment with this strategy to see if it increases traffic to my Hubs.

1. SimeyC profile image89
          SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can't remember what it's called - I'll let you know when I am home! I am starting to use Google blog search though...seems to be pretty decent

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

There are probably Hubs on this topic smile just use the search bar at the top right big_smile I don't use them myself even though probably be easier and quicker tongue I subscribe by RSS or email and post if it's a topic I can contribute to lol

ThunderKeysposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Dame Scribe. As I mentioned earlier it seems impossible to find a Hub or article on back-linking software that is not biased by affiliate-motivation.

I am definitely going to explore RSS feeding as well. Thank you for your suggestions.

working