jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

My hubscore is not increasing

1. Hashirraja profile image61
    Hashirrajaposted 5 years ago

How can I increase my hubscore??

1. Jacob_Jube profile image60
      Jacob_Jubeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Add more contents to your hubs. Simply adding 300 or 200 words are not good enough.

I checked your 2 hubs and you have added only one capsule.

Divide the contents on 2 text capsule ... use some photos and also poll option.

1. Jacob_Jube profile image60
        Jacob_Jubeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Some of your hubs have only 150 words ... so add more valuable contents on it.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I would suggest reviewing your hubs, making sure that you are within the guidelines of HP.

Read the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center to improve your experience and usage of HP.

3. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Having a hubscore of 1 is often seen as one step away from being banned.

It means that you're content has breached the rules numerous times or is very close to breaking ToS, repeatedly.

I suggest putting some of your content in the extreme hub make over forum and rereading some of the hub violation emails you'll have doubtless got in the past.

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

15 hubs with 1 profile score ..you surely have some warning on your hubs for duplicates.. check..some of your hubs have the same name part1 ,2,3 etc..and are really short.. you need to work on them.
    And read up the FAQ and learning center notes as suggested by Cags

5. skear profile image92
    skearposted 5 years ago

I think you have an author score of 1 because you are following too many people on  HubPages.

I looked through your recent activity and noticed you are following tons of people. 

Go to your profile, click on Activity, then click "Hubbers you follow".  You can unfollow people from there.

I think if you follow a reasonable number of people that you are genuinely interested in reading your score will start going up soon.

1. SubmissionWork profile image59
      SubmissionWorkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes more and more people are talking about following people and its impact on your hubscore.

I think main thing which hubpage score require is your healthy and positive contribution to the hubpage community.

If you will do that than you do not have to worry about anything.