jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Insurance for ... zombie attacks?

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

This post comes from Anne Kadet at partner site SmartMoney.

It's already been quite a year. So far we've endured wars, riots, nuclear meltdowns, crazy weather, a bipolar stock market and a failed apocalypse. Is it any wonder that one of the few bright lights in this asthmatic economy is insurance?

These days, folks hoping to hedge their risks in what feels like an increasingly insecure world can buy policies to insure against identify theft, gadget obsolescence, having twins, kidnapping and divorce. Online scribes invest in blogger policies; anxious brides are buying wedding insurance.

And, of course, if you're concerned about tangling with the undead, a contract with the Zombie Apocalypse Insurance Co. ($15 a year) provides peace of mind, not to mention post-attack car repair, home reconstruction and, if necessary, relocation to a zombie-free locale.
    http://money.msn.com/insurance/article. … ;gt1=33004
    oh this is good!

1. 0
      Emerald Strachanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is hilarious! Those Zombie believers are really in for a treat! I wonder if anyone has insured against the zombie attacks yet.....  lol lol

2. Rehana Stormme profile image92
      Rehana Stormmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lol! I had a good laugh at this one! What's next? Insurance for vampire attacks? Something tells me, there'd be a lot of clients for this one....

1. Stacie L profile image88
        Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you may be on to something! lol