jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do I post the HubMob graphic on my Hub?

1. Robin Layne profile image80
    Robin Layneposted 8 years ago

I am responding to the HubMob for the first time, and I read the instructions. I'm not extremely comptuter savvy, so please explain in plain English how to put that HubMob graphic on my Hub. Thanks.

2. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 8 years ago

Try right clicking the image and choose save image as, create a file name for it!

Then edit a photo capsule and choose the browse button to locate your saved image file on your computer, then it's just a simple matter of deciding the full image size,half image size or quarter image size so that the image does not appear blurry or pixelized

I hope that helps!

3. thranax profile image57
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

If for whatever reason, you can't store to small image file on your computer (lack of memory) then you can save it to your desktop, go to an image unloader like photobucket and store it in an account there, that way you can just link to it for your hub.(add the url to the capsule)

~thranax~

4. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

To save some time, right click and click "copy image location" and post it in as the URL of the photo.

1. thranax profile image57
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I always overlook the easiest answer if its not how I do something xD

~thranax~

5. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

Same here, it just happened my bro reminded me only today about it being alot easier! Hope this helps Robin.

working