Question About Amazon

1. Sparrowlet profile image91
    Sparrowletposted 5 years ago

I was wondering, if someone clicks on, say a book that you have on your hub in an amazon capsule... and while they are there, they navigate away from that book, but they buy another one somewhere on amazon. Does that count toward your account, or do they have to buy the book that you sent them to for it to count?

1. TamCor profile image81
      TamCorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, they don't have to buy the book--as a matter of fact, one of the hubs I wrote is on how to make kids' Indian outfits for Halloween, but I constantly get sales from Amazon on that hub from people buying already made outfits, lol...

And other items, too, on other hubs, which I guess is more what you were asking.  A lot of items I've gotten sales from were not what I was writing about in the first place, which sometimes is a good thing, commission-wise! smile

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

From what I understand, as long as your cookie for Amazon is still active, then you get credit for the sale.

I don't know how long the cookie remains active, but maybe someone more experienced than myself could explain it. Hopefully someone else will come along and do just that.