jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Would be great to receive replies to our forum posts

1. MissJamieD profile image80
    MissJamieDposted 5 years ago

I'd love to be able to [easily] read other Hubber's replies to my forum comments.

For instance, when I reply to a forum question, if another hubber hits the reply button related to my comment, I'd like to receive that in my email box or on my account page. It's a pain to have to go into forums and try to remember each comment I made and at which forum posts/questions. Does that make sense?

Thank you,

1. Ari Lamstein profile image78
      Ari Lamsteinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi MissJamieD,

We recently built a system to allow you to do just this.  What you want to do is make sure that you are following all forums which you post to, and have your notification settings set to send you an email when someone replies to you.  Please consult the Learning Center entry on this new system:

2. TerryGl profile image59
    TerryGlposted 5 years ago

Well Jamie at the top when you enter the forum you will see this:

Latest Activity in All Forums

show all your unanswered

If you click on the "your" you will see your activity on the forums.

Hope that helps.

3. JamaGenee profile image89
    JamaGeneeposted 5 years ago

Whenever I post in a forum, any reply to it shows up in my email box, and when I click on the link, it takes me right to what I posted.

4. MissJamieD profile image80
    MissJamieDposted 5 years ago

Thank you:) I hadn't realized they were sent via email but I just checked, you're right Jama:)

TerryGI, thank you, I did know how to use that feature I was just being lazy, trying to figure out a quicker way to the comments:) Thanks again!