What Is In Your Shopping Cart?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (25 posts)
  1. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 12 years ago

I enjoy this game and it is a lot of fun!

The objective is to figure out the person's age that is posting above you, by what they place in there shopping cart.

You can place clothing, food, CD's, etc. in your shopping cart.

I will go first.

I just went to the store and I bought.....

A pair of Capri's

What is my age?

2. AEvans profile image73

My pic is 10 years old. So you need to add time on it. big_smile

1. chablis345 profile image61
      chablis345posted 12 years agoin reply to this

say 35 - 37

I went to the store and I bought

A goats cheese, pasta and sun blush tomato salad

What is my age?

1. Princessa profile image80
        Princessaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Between 45 and 50

Over the weekend I bought a little black dress

3. sagebrush_mama profile image60
    sagebrush_mamaposted 12 years ago

31-33???

Among my weekend grocery cart items:  candy corn, scientific calculator, popsicles, rotisserie chicken, peanut butter and jelly...of course, that doesn't even begin to represent my entire grocery shopping!  Oh, and a Starbucks Frappucino...can't miss the caffeine!

1. sagebrush_mama profile image60
      sagebrush_mamaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ooops...that was supposed to be a response to Princessa's post.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
        Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

29?

I bought- Water,milk,frozen fish and a feather hair extension smile

1. sagebrush_mama profile image60
          sagebrush_mamaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOL...I wish!  Most of those items were for the kids, if that helps...scientific calculator for the oldest!  Starbucks to keep me awake while running mom's taxi service!

2. Cardisa profile image88
        Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You are between 35 and 45.

I just bought a huge Hagen Daaz Pistachio Icecream...

Been craving all weekend tongue

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
          Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ut oh ,lol

31?

4. AEvans profile image73

This is getting interesting. lolo! Did you notice the men are avoiding the thread. mmmmmm.....lololoo! big_smile

1. Lord De Cross profile image68
      Lord De Crossposted 12 years agoin reply to this

did you mean us? SHOPPING CART>>> tears for fears CD, Twisted sister?..nahhh I put it back. Pair of Sunglasses and KC cologne.

AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

mmmm...... 38? big_smile

1. Lord De Cross profile image68
          Lord De Crossposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Looks are deceiving..look 38, but older.."square root of 2402 minus one."

You are to funny my brother! lololo big_smile You always make me laugh! big_smile

5. profile image0
    Wentworth35posted 12 years ago

As the person above has not put anything in their cart, I can't decide.

In mine, I put, a pair or leather slippers, an ABBA CD, a bottle of sherry and a Sherlock Holmes DVD collection.

1. lizzieBoo profile image60
      lizzieBooposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sherry and Sherlock Holmes? About 85 smile

In my shopping trolly?..spanx pants, baby wipes, Ecclesiastical History of the English. people by St. Bede

1. profile image0
        Wentworth35posted 12 years agoin reply to this

85?  I've never been so insulticated, as George W.  Bush might say. 

No idea what spanx pants are.  But the baby wipes would suggest early 30s.

1. lizzieBoo profile image60
          lizzieBooposted 12 years agoin reply to this

By your photograph you were clearly born in the late Victorian period.
          By your penchant for all things pre-WW2, I would put you at about 28?
          You are right about me, and I fully intend to stay that way for at least another couple of decades.

1. profile image0
            Wentworth35posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Some of the best society people, have of their own choosing remained in their early 30s for a considerable number of years, so it is a very respectable age.  I know someone who has been in her early 30s for the past couple of decades, although she must have been in her early 40s when I first knew her.

Now that is adorable! Age is a mental state of mind. That is what mom always told me. smile

2. AEvans profile image73

You are not above me, but with ABBA I would say middle 50's early 60's. But Sherlock Holmes makes me think. lololo! smile

6. AEvans profile image73

In my shopping cart is.....

White Shoulders, Peaches and Plums

How old am I?

7. Denise Handlon profile image86
    Denise Handlonposted 12 years ago

50  (sorry AE but white shoulders is a giveaway)

In my shopping cart I put

Green Goodness drink and a pair of running shoes

Lol! I am not 50 I bought it for a friend . lololo! big_smile

You are 35?

In my shopping cart I put.....

3 Summer dresses from Macy's and a cute trendy pair of sandals.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)