jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Pulled for Duplicate Content

1. liveLOA profile image58
    liveLOAposted 5 years ago

Well, this is the second time this has happened to me. First time it was because I posted an article that I had already posted on my blog. So I understand that.

This new post is a list of my favorite short quotes from Abraham on The Law of Attraction. It is a list of favorite quotes, but I guess we can't do that. I made this list because the quotes really tell the story in a very quick and easy to understand manner. Which is why I chose 10 quotes which are similar in message.

I looked for an email address or support or contact info, but I don't seem to see any. Maybe it's right in front of my eyes and I'm looking to hard to find it. If anyone knows how I can directly ask a question about this to the group that evaluate the posts, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Linda

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

If you're going to use quotes of any kind, then you have to add tons of additional unique/original content to the page.

A hub has to have more original content than the amount of quotes. Most quotes are already in existence on the Internet.

Like you can explain the quotes and why they have significance to you. The extra writing should help.

As for contacting staff, you can use the contact form or just email Team@Hubpages.com

liveLOAposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Thanks, I would enjoy adding my thoughts to the quotes, I didn't think of doing that. Also, really appreciate your giving me the email address.

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

3. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Quotes are quotes. They are by their very nature duplicate content, but you can write to HP staff to have it overruled.

They can't be that fussed anyway, when they allow hubbers like this on HP.

http://redmachine76.hubpages.com/

He has generated more than a million views and he probably 'wrote' all his hubs in the time it takes you to copy/paste without bothering with adding finishing touches like photos.

But hey if it is all right for him, it is all right for you smile

Thanks Izzy,
      Would you know what address to send to for the HP staff?

1. IzzyM profile image87
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just write to team@hubpages.com

Thanks Izzy!

working