jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

my hubscore

1. creamsoda profile image80
    creamsodaposted 5 years ago

So I've just started here on HubPages a little while ago, and literally just started posted my Hubs as of yesterday. I enjoy it so far, though I need to do better smile

My current concern is that, even though my hub's numbers are slowly going up my hubscore on my profile pic is going down.

Can someone tell me why?

Thanks in advance,

Candice

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages. You should give it time since you only just started yesterday. Participate in the forums and maybe answer a few questions on the questions tab above. Tour the site and read other hubs making comments. Have fun. This is a wonderful community of writers that you have joined and we are glad you are here.

creamsodaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much!  I'm really looking forward to being here and seeing what I can contribute!

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are off to a great start!!!  Checked out your Hub on pet insurance.  It is good work!!!  There are a few grammatical wording issues, but overall, very good!!  Just keep writing, stay active in the HP community, and most of all, be patient.  Scores go up, scores go down...a lot of times it seems as if they do so for no reason.  If you keep writing well, your scores will reflect that.

Thanks!  You're my first reader that has given me any feedback.  I know I need to tighten up my work...I've gotten out of the habit of writing, and especially writing quality work.  But I do love it and I'm psyched to be here.

3. SubmissionWork profile image61
      SubmissionWorkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

At the beginning do not care about scores and all.

# Simply add great contents through new hubs.
      # Read other hubs and leave your view on them.
      # If you are expert in something than help others through your expertise.

Just enjoy your stay here and scores will come following you smile

2. QuestionMaster profile image87
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

The faster you learn that all the scores are meaningless and that earnings (
    if that's what you're here for) or number of regular commenters (if you're here for a following, not money)are the only way to calculate success here, the faster you'll achieve your goals.

Welcome!

Good point!  Thanks!

working