jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Tips from a Teen?

1. Kika Rose profile image83
    Kika Roseposted 8 years ago

I wrote a hub about teens and messy rooms, and after I published it, I thought to myself:

Why not write more hubs like that?

So I've got this idea to write more Tips from a Teen by going through the requests, picking out questions that might be interesting from a teen's perspective, and writing about them. There's just one problem.

I don't know if you guys would want to read that sort of thing.

What does everybody think? There aren't many teens on HubPages (from what I've seen), so do you guys think it would be neat to hear a teen's thoughts on certain topics? Feedback please! smile

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I think those of us who know you will enjoy reading your hub on any topic smile

Others will follow lol

3. WHoArtNow profile image86
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

Sounds like a great idea! Its been a few years since I was a teen and it would be nice to see how they tick these days! Will become a fan so i can keep track of your future hubs (and of course read some of your past ones!)

4. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Yes, it would be a great idea wink. Remember, the people who get you clicks etc are people who find your Hubs on search engines and things like that, it doesn't matter what age you make your hub, it will get people to come to the community. Remember, anyone of any age can click a Google Ad Sense Ad!

~thranax~

PS: Just to the people who know me, I will not disclose my age smile

5. Kika Rose profile image83

Misha, you follow me no matter what I do. tongue

WhoArtNow: Check out the goldfish hub. It'll make you laugh. wink

thranax: I know anyone can use Google, no matter the age, but I'm not entirely writing hubs for money. The money's just a bonus. I have two jobs, one that gets me some pretty nice tips each night, so it's not like I'm a starving artist. lol I mostly write for myself. If people like what I have to say, then that's great. If they don't, then they can always close the window. I say what I think and I think what I will, and I'll be darned if someone's going to tell me I can't be me! tongue

PS: I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're a teen, too. big_smile

1. thranax profile image59
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The world may never know.

Ahh, thats why you followed me so closely before.

~thranax~

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Sure I do smile I always follow those that I like smile
    Just placed comment on your teeny hub btw tongue

7. WHoArtNow profile image86

FOFL, thanks Kika, a good suggestion, always good to do some laughing whilst working! I do feel a bit sorry for Mr Fishy! Did you ever find out what the white lump was? Maybe a tumour of some kind?

8. Kika Rose profile image83

I never did find out for sure, but I think it might've been a tumor. I was looking for pictures of dead goldfish for the last pic of the hub, and I found a couple that had similar bumps like Mr. Fishy that claimed they were tumors. It kind of reminds me of when I was little, and someone had told me that dogs who eat chocolate get cancer... Not entirely true, but chocolate an cause minor tumors under their skin, which just feel like hard little lumps. Craziest thing ever. o_O

9. WHoArtNow profile image86

Sounds very morbid, looking for photos of dead fish! I defiantly prefer the fish in the toilet seat, fitted the mood of the hub much better!

Well I don't claim to have any experience with animals, but when I read it it sounded like it could have been a tumour, or as i like to call, an un-educated guess!

working