I'm SO embarrassed

1. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Fellow Hubbers, I have just been over at Google+, and I had the opportunity to look at a whole slew of names there at one time.  I tried to add three of them (all were Hubbers) to my circles, and accidentally the tool selected and added 100!!! 

Most of the extra added ones were strangers to me, but a few were Hubbers.  I feel pretty certain that our interactions in HubPages are sufficient for both of us (you, the-accidentally-selected-one, and me), and I don't mind a bit if you delete me from your circles.  There's a fairly good chance that I have already deleted you from mine.  I'm already at a saturation point on how many posts I can read and absorb each day, so it was a stretch for me to add even just a little handful of new people.

I am so, so sorry and embarrassed that this happened, and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

1. skear profile image91
      skearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Google plus is designed to allow you to follow people without them necessarily having to reciprocate the follow.

I've had some random people add me to their circles and I don't mind at all.

2. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Thanks, skear!  I posted an explanation about what happened over there; but I wanted the ones over here to understand, in case they first got the message that I had added them and then later found that they were not in my circles.  It's really nothing against any individual, it's just that I'm not one of the people who can manage hundreds of people I don't know personally in my social networks.

I appreciate your words of explanation. smile