jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Is anyone on CafeMom.com?

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
    Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago

http://images2.cafemom.com/images/Logo.gif

I was told that CafeMom.com might be a great place to find some great, new Hubbers. Any of our Hubber mommies a member over there? I hear that it's pretty much a 'MySpace for moms'...what do you all think of it?

2. thranax profile image53
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Never heard of it, I'm sure its lovely, I mean come on-mothers have to do something all day while the man is at work, the kids are at school, and the house is a mess falling apart with dirty clothes everywhere and split milk from that morning on the ground and....
    Wait wait wait, delete everything after "the kids are at school" yikes

Hehe ^_^

~thranax~

3. SweetiePie profile image86
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

My friend Cherish hangs out on there a lot and it is a Myspace for mom's type setup from what I have heard.  I also think having a profile on Myspace would not hurt to attract more writers.

1. thranax profile image53
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

MySpace is cruel though neutral

~thranax~

1. SweetiePie profile image86
        SweetiePieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

However, there are a few groups on Myspace that are actually dedicated to quality writing and literature, so it would be another great way to get the word out about HubPages.  Many of us Hubbers actually promote our writings on Myspace.  I never have problems with cruel ones because I just block them.

True I guess, but I do think its hard to find good writers anywhere! All of them are here already like you Sweetie big_smile

~thranax~

1. SweetiePie profile image86
            SweetiePieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks smile.  I enjoy your writings also.

I learned a hateful saying won't get you nowhere and a complement will make the whole difference in attitude at the present time, and it doesn't take any extra power to praise someone rather then hurt them.

Everyone should spread the nice-y-ness!

~thranax~

working