Did anyone else experience the google adsense bug this week

1. Laura Marie profile image11
    Laura Marieposted 5 years ago

Five days ago my adsense account had a payment hold placed on it. I had no idea why but found out that it was some sort of a bug. Fortunately I had the hold removed yesterday, but I am still not seeing payment in progress this month. I am owed well over $400 from last month and was due to be paid at the end of this month. I have been paid every month for the last two years without any problem.

Has anyone else got the same problem? I am worried adsense may string me along and then eventually suspend my account. Can anyone shed any light on this (I know its hubpages forum but I am opening for some words of wisdom)

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Adsense is going through some big changes at the moment.

There has been an update to the application process. Members from "suspicious" countries are losing their accounts without reason, too.

Luckily you're in the UK, so unless you did break the ToS I wouldn't be too worried just yet. But I hadn't heard of a hold on payments - mine usually just goes straight through, guess I'll find out next month.

3. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

There is a lot of suspicious activity on my account. Police are looking for my clicks that seem to have disappeared. Foul play has not been ruled out at this stage.