jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

How about an accolade for 20 or 25 hubs?

1. CrazyGata profile image88
    CrazyGataposted 5 years ago

I mean not that I'm about to have 20 hubs... (-: but, wouldn't it be nice?

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

The accolade changes as you go up anyways.

Once you write 10 hubs, you get the accolade. Then it will change again at 50 hubs. Then it will change again when you reach 100 hubs.

I'm pretty sure it continues to change, but I'm unsure where it actually stops? or if it stops? lol

But, I will see in a minute and be back.

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Actually, if you check the profile link I'm leaving you with....this hubber has an accolade for publishing 1000 Hubs and she is presently over 1600 hubs.

http://pattyinglishms.hubpages.com/

CrazyGataposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So you respond with THE Ms Patty Inglish?? Why don't you hit me with a hammer while you're at it? heheheh!!!!

The subject is 25 hubs... baby steps... not Mount Olympus just yet... ;-)

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hit you with a hammer?

Did you read all over I posted or just what you wanted to read? And, as another hubber already said, if you want to celebrate 20-25 then do so. You will more than likely get a warm reception from the community itself.

Other than that, I see no reason to change what is already in place. I only used Patty Inglish as an example of the upward height which that particular accolade goes. Nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't a comparison between YOU and Her.

It was an example of what I said.

I didn't take it like that ;-)

Just that, right now I'd rather have you as an example to follow...

Cheers!

2. Neerizzle profile image85
          Neerizzleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you misunderstoof CrazyGata she only meant it as a joke lol but wow 1600 hubs yikes! I'm guessing the next accolade might be at 2000?? Guess we'll have to wait and find out. smile

4. RTalloni profile image87
    RTalloniposted 5 years ago

If you feel like celebrating about having 25 hubs then post about it and let us know!  We'll say "yay" with you!

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

More than likely. lol lol

2. CrazyGata profile image88

Thank RTalloni!

Nice to see one reply to my subject ;-)  Will send you an invitation to that party!

5. Maralexa profile image86
    Maralexaposted 5 years ago

I understand what you mean CrazyGata.  For many of us, positive feedback motivates us to strive for more quality, more hubs, following backlinking advice, SEO strategy, all of that.  I could use an accolade for 25 or 30 hubs.  It's not so much that I need the praise as I really value the motivation. 

If someone said to me "congratulations, publishing 25 hubs is the hardest.  You will see, the next 25 will come more easily."  Something like that.

I thought it was a 'big deal' when I reached 100 followers.  Not one person noticed!  Ah well, I have reduced myself to grovelling.

RTalloni is right, of course.

Meeting of the minds, the saga continues!
      And absolutely!! 100 followers!!! are you kidding me? of course that's an accomplishment, I'll be 101!!!

I mean, after you reach like 100 plus hubs, I think you have the train moving, but we're toddlers here! (I mean me) ;-)

6. Maralexa profile image86
    Maralexaposted 5 years ago

No, I was not kidding at all.

@---//--- here's my accolade!!! Congrats! and I'm follower 100 plus!

working