jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. inspired4sure profile image60
    inspired4sureposted 5 years ago

hello fellow hubbers, i am new on hubpages and i just posted my first hub 5 days ago but since then i have been it difficult to post another article on my hub. after typing the tittle. it will refer to tag and after chosing tag and text, image, the next thing i will see is publish. i cant find where i should put the body of the article before publishing....please can someone tell me what to do? i need help because i love hubpages and i want to be here. thanks fellas

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

When you click on "start a new hub", you must select a title, which becomes your URL.

After that you need to select a format, and a category for your hub. You will also have to choose a couple of keywords/tags that you want to use as search terms for search engines to pick up your article.

Once you have done that on that page, then click on the bottom button and it will take you to the next screen. Once you're to the next screen, you will have to click on create hub.

After that, you will be given text capsules and photo capsules which to work with, that you selected during the time in the beginning, when you were asked to choose a format.

It's a pretty straight-forward system to work with and not difficult. Don't rush yourself.

Btw- welcome to Hubpages.

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

You're not missing out on Cagsils step three are you?  Where you click the bottom button?

That button is often too low on the screen for me to see.  The screen looks finished and all, but I have to scroll down to find that button.

4. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I think when there is a sang just these three steps show up...have faced this a couple of times myself ... try a different browser Chrome and FF are good with HP smile

5. inspired4sure profile image60
    inspired4sureposted 5 years ago

thanks sofa i will see what i can do but am using firefox, my internet explorer is not working.