jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Needs Revision

1. Anilvk profile image60
    Anilvkposted 5 years ago

All my hubs are showing needs revision. This revisions advices are recent and for the last twenty months all these were published. I revised three of the hubs and is also showing needs revision.
    Kindly advise.

Thankin You

1. Nsirius profile image60
      Nsiriusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had similar problems in the beginning. I had to delete all my Hubs.  I wrote to HubTeams many times but they answered only once.
      Some of the Hubs I deleted I re-posted and now are OK.

I still have a Hub which is said to be a duplicate. I wrote about this to HubPages Team at least five times. So far no answer.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Check your email for any notices from the HubPages moderation team as to why your Hubs were unpublished and if you don't see any messages from them, you should contact them directly for further clarification.

3. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Here is an excerpt from one hub:

Credit card[s] itself sounds the person who holds it is owing something to others. So while we are using a credit card we must be aware of the impact of entering credit in our finance. Of course we are in a world of "plastic currencies". The following thoughts would be helpful to some one who might have been using credit cards vulnerably.

I've bolded some of the areas that are most problematic. However it looks like it's either been spun or put through a translator. I'd assume your hubs have been unpublished for poor quality English.