jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

When will Google pick up the new hubs?

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image60
    Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago

It's been so long.. Really had so many dreams..some may ever turn into reality too, since my last hub got indexed.. I can't remember but its taking to long for google to index my hubs. Google- You are googling up our minds!!

1. QuestionMaster profile image89
      QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can try using a free site like Pingler to get them indexed fast.

Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

@QuestionMaster

Usually hubs get indexed with 12-24 hours. The last few days, its been a problem as hubs are not getting indexed in google. Well I guess its not me alone because I saw a theard with a similar concern a few days back. But whats the status now??

1. QuestionMaster profile image89
          QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You'll find that this has been a recurring topic over the last few years, not just the last week.

Google indexes based on a huge range of factors including keywords, quality and topic saturation. Google even indexes and de-indexes content at whim too.

I don't think there is much of an explanation for anything Google does. smile

2. anasshad profile image79
      anasshadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You should submit your url to Google. Whenever you write a Hub, social bookmark it. Get your friends to give your Hub a try. You will get some early traffic by this.
      My last Hub was indexed the next day I opened it. I have a written a hub of how to get indexed by Google fast. You can check it out.

Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yea, I know that. This is the first time I am facing such a problem. I did submit the url to Google, but still 5 of my hubs are not indexed.The hubs were published on 28th of September, so its been a pretty long wait for me.

working