How many changes do the new TOS cover

1. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I am playing catch up after being away from access to the internet. I have just noticed that the TOS have changed - re/ link below.

I will read through the new TOS as soon as I can but in the meantime are there any changes in there that needs to be 'implemented' in the next couple of days.

Thanks, I will be happy with a short answer response, as I know I do need to read them for myself soon. smile 

BTW _ I have scanned them and if the changes were highlighted I would have concentrated on reading them. Back later to see if there is any reply to this - my suitcase needs unpacking. smile

2. QuestionMaster profile image90
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

September 27, 2011: We have generally revised the terms to reflect our participation in the eBay Partner Network.

August 9, 2011: We added a bullet regarding duplicate or similar content in section 4.

July 13, 2011: We added permitted uses and restrictions to user subdomains, since they were made available broadly to Authors today.

(If you scroll to the bottom of the ToS, it has all the changes listed by date.)