jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How Can I earn From hubs ?

1. eldoc profile image61
    eldocposted 5 years ago

All i need is the best ways to be a super hubber !!

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

the more quality hubs you write, along with affiliate links, the more you may make. In theory this is the plan, but there are many variables.
      i suggest reading the forum posts and getting an idea of what works and doesn't.Good luck and welcome.

2. Sneha Sunny profile image86
    Sneha Sunnyposted 5 years ago

I think first of all, the most important thing, publish more and more good hubs of your favorite topics. Then promote your work...at facebook, twitter, or any other sites that you've joined or created, and try to gain more readers.

3. CyclingFitness profile image92
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

If only it was simple!

Write lots engaging content. Initially about things you have knowledge of and are passionate about and learn how to write and include keywords into your text

As per Sneha below you then need to promote your work. However you can get people to read it is usuallt good. And hope that they send it on to someone else and so on. However make sure that they don't just get trigger happy on adsense ad's thinking they're helping you out

Inique content helps but not so unique that no one searches for it on google
    I have an article which is completely unique in that it's not covered anywhere on google when you search for it however it still brings in a very small amount of traffic.

My biggest mistake early on was not taking enough time oevr what I wrote and trying to get content out there as quickly as possible. I did the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge and looking back half of those hubs really weren't personally good enough.

Good luck for the future