jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Drop is traffic

1. Anishpat profile image84
    Anishpatposted 5 years ago

Is anyone facing a drop in traffic? my views have completely dropped!

2. CyclingFitness profile image92
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

I'm down about 30%. Still ok traffic but I would hope for more

I believe i've seen a forum post elsewhere that Panda 2.5 was released a couple of days ago- many this is the factor

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

For at least five weekends in a row now, I lose - like - 1200 to 1500 (maybe a few more) views every weekend.  SO FAR (caps because I'm really never sure it's going to happen), if I look on Sunday morning they seem to have begun to climb again.  A couple of times I was thinking I'd be sinking to zero, but it turned around while the views were still pretty high.  Right now, I've lost over 1500 (I think) this weekend.  I'm guessing I'll lose at least another few hundred before it might turn around (that is, IF it turns around).  I'm always prepared for the worst, but I no longer "panic" quite the way I did the first several times I saw the big drops.  hmm

1. seamist profile image81
      seamistposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My situation is similar this weekend. The account plunged on Sept 6 down to less than 200 visitors a day. About a week ago, it surged again...up to between 1,300 to 1,500 visitors a day. Last night I noticed it was slipping again. As of this moment, it's sitting at 153 visitors. It's craxiness.