jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Dissappearing Links

1. Bunniez profile image85
    Bunniezposted 8 years ago

I published a hub recently, and when I returned to it, it had been reformatted, and all the links removed. The links were solely to my other related hubs on hubpages, so I don't know if they have disappeared because of a technical glitch or some sort of anti link sentiment. Can anyone shed some light on this?

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

This sounds like a technical problem.   If there is a rules violation we may unpublish a hub, but we won't ever intentionally modify it's contents.  Were you using the text capsule or the link capsule?

3. Bunniez profile image85
    Bunniezposted 8 years ago

I was using the text capsule and pointing within the hub to other related hubs I had written. I also noticed that a list I had made in the same text capsule mysteriously disappeared as well, leaving the list presented as plain text rather than a vertical listing.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

What browser and version are you using? (IE6, IE7, Firefox 3?)   Also are you using the new beta version of the text capsule (you can switch on your profile page), or the old version?   We need to try and reproduce the situation that led up to this as closely as possible in order to figure out what may have happened ...

5. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

I had a similar thing last nite.  Using ver 3 and ver 2 of the text capsule I wanted to add 3/4 text links inside the text capsule within an unordered list.  It would appear ok but once  I saved the capsule but only the last link would show.  I was in a hurry so I just added the links to the capsule and that was OK but I think its a bug as all the links where to hubpages. The hub it occurred in was http://hubpages.com/hub/Beginners-Guide … ney-Online and it was the capsule titled Making Money at Home is Easy To Do - I can Get Started Today

Oh using FF3 too