jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hub-Tag Game

1. Jerrico Usher profile image59
    Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago

I just initiated a game of "Hub-Tag" Let's see if it works.

(HubPages is all about innovation so here we go!)

Currently "Profiler" is it. His/her next move is to write a hub based on information in my hub responding to his comment which responded to my hub whcih responded to his post in the forum (below).

I got an interesting Idea from my last exchange with another Hubber on this thread:

A game of Hub-Tag. I got part of this idea from game girls positive reactor thread too:

The rules are simple: (game in progress)

It started in a Forum Post.

From a forum post I Wrote a hub, then profiler commented on the hub, then I wrote a hub based on his comment:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Fate-is-both-Wr … nversation

Which covers my response to his response and generates a hub at the same time

Since he's it he reads my hub then can either write a hub based on what I said but informing readers of something, a point of view etc.. or he can leave a comment changing the direction of the conversation. I have to write a hub based on his direction then the first person who comments on that hub is it, and it continues that way leaving a string of hubs in its wake. The rule is you have to leave a link to the last hub in the comments section of the hub and the new hub has to link to the last hub in the first paragraph stating this is a Hub-Tag hub derived from ____x link to hub.

So Profiler your it.. I gave you plenty of material in my hub smile

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 8 years ago

Interesting idea!!  I can't wait to see where this goes!!!  I read your hub, and I think that the idea is great!

3. profiler profile image59
    profilerposted 8 years ago

Arghhhh, you're giving me trouble, Jericho!

I won't have time to write an elaborate response so soon, I'm too involved in work...

I also need to think on what to answer you...

btw, in the middle of the hub you repeat some paragraphs... you probably forgot to erase them after the edit...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. Our ways are quite different, but not completely oposite, I believe... smile

1. Jerrico Usher profile image59
      Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago in reply to this

hehe, sorry profiler, I'm extremely busy too but thought I'd add some flair to the hubtivities smile  I think that hub tennis is stealing my thunder here anyway, same game different name it seems grrr..

ok back to the hub blueprint smile 30 pages so far smile