Can anyone help with referral trackers table?

1. Sparrowlet profile image92
    Sparrowletposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure I understand the table on your referral trackers page. I see four columns; traffic views, signups, hubs, traffic to hubs. The signups column I get, that would be how many people signed up for hubpages from your tracker. Under traffic views, one of my trackers has 276 listed. This tracker is linked to a new web page of mine that has only had about 40 hits total on it so far, so how could there be 276 hits from this tracker? And the column labeled "hubs" - it says that refers to currently published hubs, but what does that mean? Is that supposed to be the number of currently published hubs that each tracker ID has hits for? That column is all zeros for me. The last column, traffic to hubs, is also all zeros. Exactly what does that refer to, and how does it differ from the "hubs" column?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Currently published hubs is how many hubs have been created by people that signed up under your tracker.  Traffic to hubs is how much traffic has been seen to those hubs.

As none of your signups has created a hub, that column is 0; with no hubs traffic is also obviously also 0.

1. Sparrowlet profile image92
        Sparrowletposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Okay, thanks, I understand the last three columns now, but what about the first column called traffic views? Isn't that the number of views attributed to a tracker that you have used to link to a hub from somewhere else? I'm still wondering why one of my tracker codes says there have been 276 "traffic views" from that tracker, when the site I have the link on only has 40 total hits on it...??