Lottery jackpot for millions of dollars; what would do with it?

1. Johnjfernando profile image59
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

If I won, I would start an investment after paying off debt. Buy my own house. A nice Lexus. Support parents and brother. And then, live life they way I always wanted to it,.....Free!

2. saitam profile image81
    saitamposted 5 years ago

I would buy a bigger house(Actually I have a studio apartment) and pay off the debt.
    Would also start an investment, even with so much money, we have to take care of the future.
    After that I would probably travel a lot.

3. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

it would depend on how much money that i won, but if i did win the lottery, the first thing i'd do is pay off all my debts. buy a nice decent car.  nothing too fancy.  just something that's reliable, then I'd quit my job to go school full time.  after putting money towards my education, then I'd give my mom, brother and father about 10 percent of my winnings. 

Then once that's over with, i'd probably use the rest of the money to invest in roth iras, cds, and other investments mainly to help my money grow even more.  Of course, I would still use some of it to buy a new house, and travel the world like I always dreamed of.  other than that, I'd still live pretty moderately though, as i wouldn't want too many people to know that I was rich. 

Besides, i have enough trouble diciphering who's an enemy and friend without money getting in the way.  if money got added to the equation, then i'd probably have to trust nobody; hence why secrecy of my winnings would be of the utmost concern.