jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Possible RSS glitch

1. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Is anyone else having this problem?

I don't use many RSS capsules in Hubs, so I don't know whether this is happening on more than one of my Hubs.  On a Hub where I have one such capsule, it overlaps with the Flag-or-Rate bar.  This looks confusing, sloppy, and unprofessional.

If there is some aspect of this problem that I need to correct or alter from my end, I would be happy to know it.  Otherwise, I would like to call it to the attention of the staff.  Thanks!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I haven't noticed any problems, Aficionada.  On which Hub are you seeing this problem?

2. Aficionada profile image93

How to Calculate Tips in Your Head with Mental Math.

(Thanks for checking!)

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It looks fine on my end.  Try clearing your browser cache.  Are you still seeing the problem?

3. Aficionada profile image93

Maddie, I cleared the Temporary Internet Files and other unneeded files, but I didn't clear all of the cookies.  I did delete 3/4-4/5 of them, though.  I didn't know whether clearing out all of them would affect my browser's history (which I would like to keep, if possible).

Anyway, what I did has not helped.  I did restart my computer, in case that was necessary.

The problem that I mentioned shows one Hub title and description (from the RSS feed) a bit lower than the Flag/Rate bar.  At first, it just looks odd, without being obvious as to what it is.  Would a screenshot help?

PS - Could it be a browser version problem?

1. ezhang profile image
      ezhangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Aficionada, I see the problem you're referring to when I check the hub using Internet Explorer 7. I'll investigate it.

1. Aficionada profile image93
        Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for investigating this.  (Sorry to be so long checking in here again!)

working