jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (17 posts)

California-based Amazon Associates: Reenable Your Account

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

Good news for California-based Hubbers using the Amazon Associates program: your accounts, which were closed a while ago by Amazon can now be revived!

To do so, go here:
    https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … /main.html

Log in using the same email address and password you used before your Amazon Associates. Please note that you will only start earning after re-enrolling, and you will not be paid for referrals that occurred after California accounts were closed and before you reactivated.

For more information about re-enrollment, please check out Amazon's help page.

Unless you removed your Amazon Affiliates association or hid/deleted your Amazon Capsules, there is nothing you need to do on the HubPages side to start earning again after you've reactivated your account with Amazon.

1. Earth Angel profile image65
      Earth Angelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to HubPages and the HubPages Community for all they did to get this Amazon thing turned around! All we needed was a bit of guidance, a bit of insight, faith in HubPages and patience! Blessings Always, Earth Angel!!

1. tirelesstraveler profile image84
        tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Since I started putting Amazon on the hubs that didn't have them traffic has dramatically increased. Yahoo!

2. wavegirl22 profile image47
      wavegirl22posted 5 years ago in reply to this

as an almost new resident of cali smile this news is music to my ears!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Yep, it most certainly is back. lol

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/84149

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/83969

In the second link there's a question by a hubber that you might want to answer? Just a thought.

Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Cagsil. I responded to Anna Marie's question.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

3. K9keystrokes profile image91
    K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago

Thanks Jason! Very pleased about this as a Cali gal! I will reference your thread in the one I started yesterday Sir.smile
    Thanks Cags!wink

Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, K9, and I'm as pleased as you are!

1. K9keystrokes profile image91
        K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You bet Mr. Menayan! Might be a nicely affiliated Hanukkah/Christmas after all!

4. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

OK--good, I think.  I've deleted some Amazon capsules, hidden others...but not on every hub.

And what I mean by "I think..."  is that I had never earned anything from the program anyway, so I wasn't out anything by that bit of political maneuvering.

1. K9keystrokes profile image91
      K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

5. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

I had removed almost all of my Amazon capsules, but I have signed up again and have put a few items back-- especially on the three or four hubs that accounted for most of my previous sales.

6. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 5 years ago

I knew my nasty letter to our elected gov would change things - just kidding. Well, I'm happy I continued to put up Amazon links, even though there was not to be any earnings. I think they can highlight the hub topic. So, all  I can say is Hooray. (just made the call verifying my phone # too)

7. manthy profile image74
    manthyposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the good news - I will be sure and pass it on ;0)

1. duffsmom profile image59
      duffsmomposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good information, thanks

8. ftclick profile image60
    ftclickposted 5 years ago

extremely appreciated. I just renewed. Thanks

working