jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

how much time do i have to wait for the right to publish my hub

1. Travis Korns profile image60
    Travis Kornsposted 5 years ago

hi, i just created a hub and tried to publish it, but violated publishing rules (i tried to copy and paste parts of a a different article i has submitted to another site) and they have have revoked my permission to publish.  I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me how long i have to wait until i can publish again?

1. Just Ask Susan profile image86
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you are copying and pasting from another article that you have published you are duplicating which is not allowed on HubPages. You can reword the article so that it is not duplicated. You may find the Learning Center helpful and Welcome to HubPages.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

It sounds like the right to automatically have hubs published is what's been revoked.  Any time you publish for a while it will be checked manually by HP staff.  If you do not violate the rules any more that requirement will be removed eventually.

3. QuestionMaster profile image87
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

While your account is under moderation, it will require manual review by a moderator.

Once a hub is submitted for publication, it can take between 24-48 hours on average before it will be published - this time may increase during holiday seasons or over weekends.