New to Hubpages

1. brazilopp profile image59
    braziloppposted 5 years ago

Can someone help me, and tell me how to get my hubs noticed?

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

It's a detailed answer which is answered in many different hubs written by many different writers. It's not all going to be the same information either.

Write good hubs, do yourself a favor and research keywords/tags for whatever topics that you are going to write about and don't put all your eggs in one basket, which means that you should write for more than just Hubpages, like blogs(blogger or blogspot) or wordpress and other sites like Squidoo, RedGage, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Xomba, Pubwages and as many as you can.

You can use twitter, by tweeting out your hubs to get some traffic. However, I would suggest that you read the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center. Utilize the Extreme Hub Makeover forum thread to get critiquing on your hubs, so you can fix things that might be wrong.

On top of that, my only other suggestion is to use the search feature built-in to Hubpages, which can search based on topic. You can search through the hubs published or forum topics available.

The two links below are the FAQ's page and Learning Center to get you started.

There's more to it than what I put up here, such as learning SEO techniques, but you will have to figure out what's best for your hubs, because not everything is universal in nature. Hubber Sunforged would be a good place to start with regards to SEO Techniques. smile

I hope you enjoy your time here. smile Enjoy! smile