jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

amazon tracking

1. Janet21 profile image63
    Janet21posted 8 years ago

Is there a way to set up a Tracking ID on amazon for Hubpages?  I also use amazon for my blog and I have a separate tracking ID for that.  However, I am also seeing some sales to my main Tracking ID which I am currently not using for any other site. I believe those are sales from Hubpages, but I am not sure. 

I did try setting up a tracking ID for Hubpages,  but I don't think it worked.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You have to change the Amazon ID on your affiliate settings, so that it gets placed in your code wink

1. Janet21 profile image63
        Janet21posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Oh, I thought the tracking ID on my Hubpages affiliate settings had to be the main ID for my account.  I will see if that works.  Thanks!

@thranax, I like to separate the sales out so I know how much each of my sites is earning for me. wink

fyi...the good news is that I sold two dog shaped cookie cutters.  I believe from my Puppy Party hub.  The bad new is that they only cost  95 cents each.  So, I made a whopping 8 cent commission! LOL!   Hey, it's a start.

1. thranax profile image52
          thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

True, it is nice to see how each is preforming. And lucky you your even getting an amazon sale T_T!

~thranax~

2. Garry_Woods profile image61
          Garry_Woodsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

hey don't spend it all at once LOL but it is nice however big it is shows somthing is working just keep feeding it.

2. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I just used the one I had for everything neutral

~thranax~

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image73
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

Keep patience . You may be lucky enough to earn dollars.

Jyoti Kothari

4. laflat7 profile image61
    laflat7posted 8 years ago

How much time takes after applying amazon code to show amazon adds on hub? I have just applied but there are no any changes

You Must Add Amazon Capsules to your Hub-They Do not get Added Automatically, you must do it yourself!

~thranax~

1. laflat7 profile image61
        laflat7posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ah, now i see thanks ...
        sorry for off-topic but, Why ebay reject accaunt without specifying the reason. "Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time." sad

Depends on your global position I think. Are you from US or Europe? There almost always accepted.

~thranax~

1. laflat7 profile image61
            laflat7posted 8 years ago in reply to this

i am from Eastern Europe smile

5. profile image59
    eeatonposted 8 years ago

Thanks for this forum to knowing a amazon tracking on web pages.
    Edward Eaton

working