Message Board or Bulletin

1. SirGanz profile image76
    SirGanzposted 5 years ago

Is it possible that a sort of a Message Board or Bulletin Board be added as a feature so that a hubber could communicate to his followers? It is a good venue to start a good discussion among followers, particularly among hubbers fans or following up some topics to certain groups of followers.

2. Ms Dee profile image88
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

I like your idea. I'm doing a series of hubs right now on a certain topic and it would be nice to be able to tell followers what is coming soon. Also, it would be nice to have a discussion with them on the general topic, in addition to each hub's discussion.

1. SirGanz profile image76
      SirGanzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the support. I actually found hubs an appropriate venue for some discussions with followers. A sort of a message board that would automatically send message to our followers that we had a message for them. While it is true that using other means to inform would be followers we have a moral duty to give importance to our followers. While we can reach them to our reply on their comments it would be easy to reach those having the same stand on the subject matter.