jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is the definition of 'real happiness' in your life?

1. gajanis786 profile image43
    gajanis786posted 5 years ago

Real Happiness has many definitions via different angles depending upon different situations and perceptions towards one's life.......let's share here what does it mean individually......this might provide some true pictures of life for those who are living in illusions......thanks.

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Knowing my kids (now grown) are healthy and happy.  Knowing I'd be able to help them if they ran into a situation that was troublesome and/or more than they could handle without help from someone.  Being able to enjoy good health myself is another part of it for me, both as part of my kids being able to be that much happier if I stay healthy and as part of my own, individual, happiness are part of my own life.  For the future:  healthy grandchildren if/when any of my kids has children.

2. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

I don't think people or things can make us really happy.  We are all responsible for our own happiness. For me real happiness comes from just waking up in the morning knowing I'm healthy and still here to live another day. Just being alive, being able to do the things I want, to watch my daughters grow into beautiful young women, to watch my grandson chase my dogs around the back yard, to see the sunrise in the morning... yes being ALIVE is the greatest happiness.

3. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

happiness can be as simple as having peace of mind and confidence in yourself...

4. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 5 years ago

Real happiness to me is waking up each morning with my husband at my side...

Without him, my days would be empty of the joy and peace I feel when he is around.  And I know that he feels the same way towards me, which adds to my own sense of well-being and happiness... smile