Title Tuner on Individual Hub Edit

1. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

I love the title tuner but would it takes forever to load. When I am editing, I find it helpful to go through a series of common topics and review/update both the tags, the summary and I would like at that time to update the title.

Would it be possible to add the title tuner to the individual hub edit?  What are your thoughts? What works best for you for editing/refining your Hubs.

2. Ms Dee profile image87
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

I like this idea. I find I don't use the Title Tuner as often as I could/should. I think it is because having over 100 hubs, the list is long and takes a while to weed through to the tuning suggestions that are more current. I see you have more than twice as many hubs as I, and can imagine your resulting list is VERY long. Maybe the Title Tuner is just meant for those with fewer hubs and are just learning to create hubs with good titles? Regardless, it would be nice for hubbers who have 100s of hubs to have what you suggest.

3. Peggy W profile image91
    Peggy Wposted 5 years ago

Hi GmaGoldie,

I have no idea if the gurus that are tech saavy can accomplish what you suggested or not.  It would be wonderful.  But if not...just click on Title Turner and go have a cup of tea or coffee or go pull a few weeds in the garden or dust a table or two and it should be fully loaded when you come back.  wink