jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Just finished my first Hub and would love some feedback!

1. Kristin Halsted profile image76
    Kristin Halstedposted 5 years ago

I agonized over this first Hub and probably spent far too much time on it, but wanted my first attempt to be a good one. Please let me know what you think with constructive feedback. Thanks!

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

An awesome first hub! smile smile

Change "inspecific" to "unspecific".

smile

Kristin Halstedposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much! I already made the change....

2. lambservant profile image94
      lambservantposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great hub as I commented on your hub. Your content is of great interest to many and very informative. Your content was clear and concise, and the way you formatted the article was great. Good job.

Thank you for your comments here as well as on my hub. I really appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback. It's very encouraging!  smile

2. Sally's Trove profile image98
    Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago

A wonderful Hub. The information is stellar, and so is the writing.

Consider titling your second paragraph something like, "What is Dyslexia?" That will give the reader direction and also break up a sea of text.

Once you are done with the 4 myths, there's another subheading opportunity. What are you telling parents at that point? Something like, "There Is Help..."

As for your last paragraph, this is the perfect opportunity for a subheading like "Here's Where To Learn More" or "Resources". Link to other authoritative works that will help parents.

Super, super first Hub. Welcome!

Thank you so much! I so appreciate the encouragement! I will definitely look at including more subheads in future Hubs. Good advice!

working