jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Any Hubbers from Indianapolis

1. GoGreenTips profile image61
    GoGreenTipsposted 5 years ago

Just joined and wondering if any hubbers from Indianapolis would be interested in meeting? Like to write and blog...I live in downtown Indianapolis. I'm interested in writing about Green Living, conspiracy theories, depression and comedy.

1. melbel profile image92
      melbelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd be willing to travel to Indy for a meetup. If you could travel north, we could meet in Lafayette (I'm from Michigan so it would be halfway-ish) plus I lived in Lafayette for a while so it would be a treat for me to check out all my old haunts.

GoGreenTipsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sounds good...Are you originally from Indiana or Michigan? or elsehwere?

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago

Doesn't sound like a bad idea.  I might be willing to meet somewhere near there.

Welcome to HubPages from another Hoosier.

GoGreenTipsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great I'll keep the question here open and when we get some more interest will start arranging it.

3. Amy Gillie profile image94
    Amy Gillieposted 5 years ago

Hey, just found this thread. Are you guys still active? I live just outside of Indy.

4. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

I am from Indianapolis, but now live in Arizona.  We could meet in Oklahaoma.

5. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Not sure if there is still interest in this, but I live in southern Indiana and can get to Indy very easily.

working