jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

What Grinds Your Gear?

1. 0
    jenuboukaposted 5 years ago

Cell phones in the grocery line, I mean really folks you wait till the last scanned item, gabbing (loudly) on your phone and decide now is a good time to whip out the wad of coupons?

What Grinds Your Gear?

1. OutsideTheLines profile image60
      OutsideTheLinesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

First off: family guy is amazing. And secondly, people who act like the know everything there is to know. Ever. Life is a learning experience.

1. 0
        jenuboukaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Family Guy IS amazing, I wish Peter was my neighbor, wait I am that guy, never mind.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Telephone solicitors and spammers. And criminals.

3. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

Cell phones, in general. I wish they sold a  signal jamming device. I'd put it on my car. Man, I have to grit my teeth every time some selfish jerk has to choose between hands to drive and a hand to talk or text.

4. Hollie Thomas profile image59
    Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago

Pay day loan pushers.

5. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

6. Danette Watt profile image86
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

people with a holier-than-thou attitude

7. Anna Marie Bowman profile image94
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 5 years ago

You know what really grinds my gears?  Snow!  Where does it get off being so cold?  Why can't we have warm snow?  I would actually want to play in the snow if it were warm.  Imagine, playing outside, in your bathing suit, throwing snowballs at your friends...but, nooooo....snow has to go and be all cold....and that, is what grinds my gears!

8. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I have to go with the OP and people gabbing on cell phones in grocery lines, etc.
    Not only do we not want to hear your 'conversation', but it's totally rude to the people serving you. tongue

Second are texters while driving and walking, come on.. look where you're going.