jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Some help regarding capsule placement

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image59
    Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago

I just like to know how the amazon capules are posted in a vertical alignment with a pale blue background. Also like to know, how to place the link below the feedback capsule (2 links oone to the left and the other towards the right)

Here's a hub by our very popular hubber and active forum member Sofs where she used both of the techniques which I am can't manage to get through.

http://sofs.hubpages.com/hub/Health-ben … ling-fruit

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ronnie .. I didn't see your question soon enough... I guess you have your answer,... and thanks for the link promotion too.  smile

You Know what.. I learnt most of these things just by trial and error ( i am absolutely  miserably with technology) .. keep playing with the capsules until you get what you want.. .. ultimately you need to have a hub layout that is comfortable to read and pleasing to the eye.. I am still learning  smile

2. skear profile image91
    skearposted 5 years ago

To have the Amazon capsule appear vertically you need to click the right arrow on the capsule to shift it to the right side of the screen. 

Once the capsule is on the right side you will have the option of adding a background to the capsule.  To change the background just edit the capsule and select the color you want.

To make the left/right arrows appear at the bottom you need to make the hub part of a group.  When you are editing the hub select the group feature and add a new group or add a hub to an existing one.  The group feature is just to the right of where you add the summary.

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image59
      Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Buddy!!! Some fast, prompt and real help