jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

I love my job...

1. spryte profile image87
    spryteposted 8 years ago

The boss decided to buy lunch for the office and field crew today...so I'm sitting here in my office with a BBQ chicken sandwich, cheesy scalloped potatoes, cowboy beans, coleslaw, a frosted chocolate brownie and an icy cold long neck bottle of beer.

I seriously love my job!

1. ProCW profile image83
      ProCWposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I love frosted chocolate brownies! ) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

2. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

Cool! I used to have a boss like that.  Appreciate it.  I didn't, and have never had one since.

3. WHoArtNow profile image86
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

That does sound like a cool day at work! I love it when you have a boss who just randomly does something for their staff!

I'm slightly lucky that opposite where I work there is a pub that does a curry (homemade and very very nice) and a pint of beer for £3.25 ($5.54) which is really cheap for a city center in England! So we have a weekly "business" meeting in there every friday at 3pm, and todays was very tasty! smile

4. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

I own my business and enjoy it. I allow my employees to enjoy too in the office and my jewelery showroom. There is a fast food center just opposit to my showroom too.!!!

One of my senior staff is a good singer and everybody in the office enjoy his songs.

Jyoti Kothari

5. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Ya'll lucky.

~thranax~

6. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

Feel lucky?? wanna join?

Jyoti Kothari

1. thranax profile image58
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What?

~thranax~

7. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Boy we get the odd pizza lunch now and then, but they don't give us booze smile

8. spryte profile image87
    spryteposted 8 years ago

Uninvited Writer -

LOL!  Yeah it certainly isn't the norm for us.  But it's rather fun having a beer on office time for some reason.  Probably because it's not something that happens normally so it feels rather rebellious and naughty.  That appeals to me.  For most everyone else, it was a simple beer...but since I don't drink and I'm a pathetic lightweight, one of the office staff had to rap on my door and wake me from a stupor.  LOL!

working