jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Red Skulls violations

1. fen lander profile image82
    fen landerposted 5 years ago

I published some blogs over 2 years ago. I have made no changes to 95% of them. This morning I see red skulls appearing on my account list of titles I've published. I am warned that these hubs contain violations and might be unpublished if I do not correct the violations. I have been to the hubs in question and the violations listed do not appear in those hubs. What's going on?

2. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

The rules have changed here over the last two years, it may be one of the recent changes that are making the symbol appear. If you cannot track down what the problem I would suggest that contact the team and ask for more information on this.

fen landerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks 2uesday, I've tried all that and need to contact the team. I probably will seem like a proper dummy when I say 'How do I contact the team?'

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I just found one on a Hub of mine too tongue hopefully it's gone but I still have that skull showing hmm for me it was a warning about possibly linked to a phishing site which set off G's api thing. Click on 'check for violations now' and a box opens showing what you need to change. Hope that helps. smile

4. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Hi, Dame Scribe's advice is good, I never thought of that.

I've looked in the learning centre and found this link to a contact page if you still need it. http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

There might be other ways to contact the team but this was the first one I found. smile

Here is a link to the post in the official announcements might be helpful to you and others interested in the 'red skulls mystery appearance'. Sorry I could not resist that as it sounds like the title of a short story.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/79348

fen landerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the link 2uesday.

working