jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What do you prefer, Night or Day time?

1. romper20 profile image87
    romper20posted 5 years ago

Exactly as it states above what do you prefer?

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I prefer nights lol everybody is sleeping and the phone isn't ringing smile I can think in peace.

romper20posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same here haha, for me it's more relaxing because of the fainted darkness that is inflicted on my soul.

2. iQwest profile image70
      iQwestposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree, Dame Scribe!  Being self-employed, the only peace I get from the cell phone, text, and email ball and chain comes between 8:00PM and 6:00AM.  Outside of that window, Monday through Sunday, 365 days a year, the "you know what" can hit the fan at nearly any given point and I have to react accordingly.

3. dinkan53 profile image78
    dinkan53posted 5 years ago

I once liked the day more, but as I got older that changed. Why I liked day more is may be because day makes me feel safe and the time to be most active, even I prayed for night not to come when we used to play cricket matches. Now night makes me feel comfort and happy and sleep during night gives me new energy for the next day.
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5606306_f248.jpg

romper20posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can relate i used to do more sports which obviously was a factor but at the time i didn't think i enjoyed the day! I guess now that im a night person it's kind of a odd switch that i keep repeating i guess lol

4. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

days but I work nights so I am awake nights and sleeping days.   sad

5. romper20 profile image87
    romper20posted 5 years ago

I have always wondered what that would be like lol... not sure if i could even train myself to do that.

working