jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Need comments

1. adtpulse profile image59
    adtpulseposted 5 years ago

I am new here and my hubs need yours precious comments.Please read my hubs and leave your comments.It will be appreciable.

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

This forum is usually used to get feedback on your hubs so you can make them better and bring more traffic.

If you write good quality hubs, comments and followers will naturally follow.

3. Danette Watt profile image87
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

Check out the Learning center at http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents. It looks like you have a good handle on the basics like adding photos.

Although your writing seems decent, your hubs were a turn off to me because they seemed like nothing but a sales pitch. This is not a blogging site.

4. MPG Narratives profile image86
    MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago

Try writing about something other than your business. This is a writer's site so write about things you are passionate about. Could I suggest reading some of the top hubbers and see how they go about things. You capsules and all the tool Hubpages provides, it all helps.

5. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 5 years ago

Well written.  More of a commercial than a hub though.  You seem to be an excellent writer.  I would suggest you expand.