jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Comment Signs

1. tamron profile image61
    tamronposted 5 years ago

I notice lots of you have cute adorable pictures or clip art.  To encourage comments.  How could I get one for my comments?

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

What comments are you referring to? Ones in forums? On hubs?

If you're referring to clipart, you can use the formatting tab to find the code to link an image, then link an image using a search for "free cartoons" or "free clipart" or the like.

tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am talking about in hubs.  Where the comment section of the hub is some people either have a picture that says something cute than please comment.  Its to get people to vote comment and share.  Like a cute reminder!

1. QuestionMaster profile image88
        QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You could probably create your own using a site like Picnik and then insert one into an image capsule at the bottom of your hubs.

tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok Thank you!

1. K9keystrokes profile image92
            K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use a simple picture capsule with original art (like a photo) above the comments capsule. I designed mine in Photo Shop, but  you can use any image software. If you you would like to, you are welcome to email me and I will help you design something (assuming you need design help) you can use for your hubs (as a HubCourtesy and at no cost).
            Cheers~
            K9

working